Compression Merino Wool Socks
- Anatomical fit: Left and right foot fit with special compression needling throughout foot sole continuing till the top band. Gives you a unique glove like fitting.
- Air flow: Air ventilation construction inside the sock.
- Softer and stronger fabrication: toe and heel area for comfort feel and reduces blistering
- Merino material helps keep your feet dry, warm when wet and cold during warm.
Zero Point Real Graduated Compression.
Medical compression pressure (mmhg).
Compression gradually decreases upwards. This boosts the blood flow and lymphatic system activity.
Keeps its pressure and doesn’t change in use.
Benefits Of Compression Merino Wool Socks:
- Breathes naturally
- Optimum thermal balance
- For all climates
- Absorbs moisture
- Better circulation
- Better energy, performance and recovery
- Targeted compression