Intense Compression Socks
- Anatomical fit: Left and right foot fit with special compression needling throughout foot sole continuing till the top band. Gives you a unique glove like fitting.
- Air flow: Air ventilation construction inside the sock.
- Padded protection area: Foot sole, ankle, shin and Achilles tendon.
- Coolmax moisture-wicking material helps keep your feet dry.
- Softer and stronger fabrication: toe and heel area for comfort feel and reduces blistering
Zero Point Real Graduated Compression.
Medical compression pressure (mmhg).
Compression gradually decreases upwards. This boosts the blood flow and lymphatic system activity.
Keeps its pressure and doesn’t change in use.
- Better performance
- Better recovery
- Better circulation and blood flow
- More oxygen to the muscle
- Prevents cramps and shin splints
- Reduces soreness
- Prevents muscle pulls